Hey Gab here!
Thanks for checking out my blog, you’ve come to the right place if your looking for a comprehensive review of The Arizer Solo.
First and for most, if you’re new to vaporizing and aren’t quite sure you understand it, click here to read more info about it. If you already know about the concept and just want to know if the Arizer Solo is a option worth looking into, then keep on reading!
The easy truth about this portable vaporizer.
Whether you are considering buying your first portable vaporizer or you are looking to replace the one you have, the Arizer Solo promises to be a great addition to your toolkit. With its 7 temperature levels, you can control how high you want to go. No more guessing!
What I found (and appreciated) after purchasing mine for the first time, is how east it is to use. It comes with 2 straws, one curved and the other straight.
After owning it for 2 years now, it still works great. And don’t get me wrong, I didn’t keep it neatly hidden in a pillow case! It’s been bump around and dropped more times than I can remember!
Why should you even consider vaporizing?
There are plenty of health benefits to vaporizing. But there are also great practical benefits as well that make this a no brainer for me personally.
This is by far my favorite thing about this tool : no smell, no paranoia. Being someone who doesn’t like to advertise, with this I never have to worry about me smelling. Of course the vapor will let out a subtile aroma, but nothing resembling burning. I never have to wonder after a session if people around me can tell I just indulged. I love it!
My second favorite thing : no waste. Not only do I use about 1/10 of what I would use when rolling, but I also keep the used stuff and can reuse it for cooking. A buddy of mine also suggested using some of it when rolling instead of using cigarette tabaco. Saves your lungs from the harmfull cigarette chemicals. And it gives it a nice char taste. I’ve been doing it ever since.
Another thing I like is there’s no coughing. Yep. It’s so much cleaner than burning. Because you are activating the canaboids and not destroying the whole thing, you eliminate the smoke and use much more of what is found in the plant.
What are 7 positive things about the Arizer Solo?
- Clean taste.
- No waste.
- Charges fast and lasts up to about 90 minutes.
- 7 heating options giving you different soaring options for different occasions.
- I’ve seen some vaporizers where the vapor is super thick, and it look’s like smoke, making less discreet. With the Solo, the vapor is there but much less obvious.
- The stem is made of glass, which keep the vapor pure.
- Easy to understand for first timers.
What are the negative things about the Arizer Solo?
- Can be hard to draw. To give you an idea of what it feels like, it’s like drinking a milkshake from a straw. It’s not hard, but for some it can be a bit to difficult for some people.
- Charges lying down. Because the it plugs from underneath the unit, you have to lay it on it’s side to charge it, but it doesn’t affect anything important.
- Slightly large. They do make smaller ones, but the quality beat the size.
- The stems are made of glass, so extra care is needed.
Overall, what do I think?
Bottom line : BEST INVESTMENT EVER ! I saved SO much money using my arizer solo. It
litteraly pays for itself. I recommend this product to anyone and everyone. I do not regret buying one and will definitely buy a new one when this one dies. For portability, I will probably check out it’s new little brother, the Arizer Air, which is about half the size. But in the meantime, my Arizer Solo is a keeper!